Making a booking
You can book online any time. See “Prices, booking” link above. The calendar is linked directly to the booking system and always up to date.
Please email or telephone (see below) for any other enquiries.
To confirm your booking, you will need to pay a 20% deposit. You will then need to pay the balance 8 weeks prior to your arrival date. Payment can be made by cheque, bank transfer, credit/debit card or PayPal.
If you decide to cancel your booking, you will need to confirm to us in writing of your wish to cancel, and the following charges will apply:
- More than 56 days prior to arrival date: Deposit
- 29 to 56 days prior to arrival date: 50% of full accommodation cost
- 15 to 28 days prior to arrival date: 75% of full accommodation cost
- 14 days or less prior to arrival date: 90% of full accommodation cost
- On or after arrival date: Full accommodation cost
Dogs are welcome at Jowders Cottage Other pets - please enquire.
* Pets are not allowed upstairs: there is a stair gate to prevent access.
* Pets are not allowed on the furniture - there is a gate between kitchen and sitting room to prevent them sneaking onto the sofas whilst you are out.
* Please clear up after your pet.
* There is an additional £20 cleaning charge per let to allow for extra cleaning, including disinfecting the floors and the courtyard.
Some of the beaches in Marazion limit access for dogs in peak season (May-October) in daytime hours (9am-7pm ) but do check web sites before you visit and observe the signposts.
Many smaller beaches (including the closest) have no restrictions and sharing the holiday with our dog (Rosie the Setter cross) has never been a problem.